Any "Sew 'n Flip" pattern can easily be used with the ruler. Template and paper piecing patterns that use corner triangles can also use the ruler.
Raggedy Ruth Designs™, who invented the ruler, also has many patterns written expressly for the Perfect Corner Ruler™. Some are listed and shown below. They can be viewed by Clicking Here
The example patterns are [from left to right]:
- Log Cabin Tulip Runner [corner triangles on log cabins],
- Frame A Large Print [corner triangles on the borders],
- I Pledge Allegiance [square in a square & flying geese],
- Quilt of Many Colors [variety], and
- Bow Tie's Star [snowballs].
Proceed To The Store